MSCustoms 90 ECSB Blue Beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Here is what I have so far on the headache rack but I stopped working on it because it is a lot of work to weld two 1x2 rectangular tubing to make a 2x2

You must be registered for see images attach

I scored this at the junkyard a while back and the grille was torn to pieces so I couldn't take it. I am still looking for a grille to put it in

Nothing new added but just wanted to take another picture. This is what I see every day when I walk out the door. And yes I still miss the visor but it will go back on whenever the truck gets painted.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Whats wrong with your grill?

I like to keep the stuff that came off the truck just in case. I still have all the original parts that came off due to mods. I even still have the stock radio and cassette equalizer

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Hey Mike if you wanna hold off on a headache rack we could try to convince Kyle to come the the meet and you could steal his haha

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Hey Mike if you wanna hold off on a headache rack we could try to convince Kyle to come the the meet and you could steal his haha

:roflsquared: Hahahaha that might be a solid plan because I have full intentions of being there!