Mrs. Skylark's 06 GTO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dyno numbers are a tool. Nothing more. Always cracks me up when people ask what kind of power something makes, as if that's comparable across platforms, time, dynos, operators, etc. Kinda like non drag racers who don't understand the difference between a 12 second car and a 9 second car is huge.
Either way, you've got a good baseline for any further mods you add, and a truly awesome car to enjoy in the meantime.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Dyno numbers are a tool. Nothing more. Always cracks me up when people ask what kind of power something makes, as if that's comparable across platforms, time, dynos, operators, etc. Kinda like non drag racers who don't understand the difference between a 12 second car and a 9 second car is huge.
Either way, you've got a good baseline for any further mods you add, and a truly awesome car to enjoy in the meantime.

As long as he goes back to the same Dyno. Dynojets are very consistent like I said. I've been able to average 260whp over more than 1 season without any changes to the car.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as he goes back to the same Dyno. Dynojets are very consistent like I said. I've been able to average 260whp over more than 1 season without any changes to the car.
I agree, that's what I meant by baseline. By comparison I meant like if I dyno'd mine here today, and you did yours where you are next week, and he did his where he is the week after, etc. We'd need to run them on the same machine back to back to back to have anything meaningful to compare.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love how flat that dyno curve is from 2500 to 6000 rpm. No matter where you are in your rpm range, you're going to come out of a corner with all the power.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No spacers but definite fender rolling. After driving and the springs settling it looks like the rear is just too low. Going to have to deal with that.
You must be registered for see images attach