Most Aggressive Rear Shoes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where are the Powerstops made?

There is a 452r that is riveted.

I'm pretty sure all Powerstop stuff is made in China, not 100% positive though.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Probably China. The riveted pads are organic and aren't as aggressive as the bonded semi-metallic ones.

Oh, forgot to look at that....I'm on my phone due to no power. Normally, I explore truck parts on my desktop.

I ask since my rear brakes are past due. I do have a set of oem shoes I've been planning on using.....got them super cheap at a local auction with no application info, but the part number was visible.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You'd probably want an aggressive front pad to match these. Empty I can lock the rear before the front, they really grab. I put so much weight on the ass though these work great loaded.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You'd probably want an aggressive front pad to match these. Empty I can lock the rear before the front, they really grab. I put so much weight on the ass though these work great loaded.

On this note... I've been thinking lately that it may be a good idea to run a more aggressive pad material on the front than shoe material on the rear in general. The rear drums have a lot more surface area in contact with the shoe material than the front discs do with the pads. Ideally I'd like to run GG pads and shoes but GG pads and FF shoes may not be a terrible thing.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
From what I'm seeing the riveted 452R shoes are semi-metallic just like the Bonded B452 shoes. I haven't found a code for the R452 shoes yet, Though.

I have a set of PFC pads for the front..... I think they're FF or FG or something like that. I looked at one point, and posted pictures, but I don't remember the details.