Mo's build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I've had my 95 K2500 ECLB for about 8 months now. I figured I would start a build thread on it. Its not pretty right now but I think in time I will get it there.

A little about it. I am the second owner. The gentleman that had it before me was in his 80's and bought a new truck. Truck had 144k on it when I got it. To me it was a "old man truck" I had a topper that reminded of something from the late 70's or 80's. It had the fancy molded running boards. Ive since removed the topper and running boards. I only have a few pics of it right now.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

These are from the day I brought it home.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

On one weekend I removed the restrictive exhuast. The down pipe from the turbo to soot trap was 2in if it was lucky in places and from soot trap back was 2 3/4. It now has a 3in downpipe and 4in back. I also took the time to after the exhuast change to remove the running boards.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive done a little more since that but dont have any new pics since. Ive taken the 245/75/16 that where badly weather checked and put on 265/75/16 nitto terra graplers. I pulled the center caps off my other 95 and put on these wheels to dress it up a bit. Future plans are to put on some PYO wheels. I have the wheels just need to get one more center cap and get time to get the tires dismounted and remounted on the the new wheels. I also need to find a good passenger side fender. It is rusted out behind the wheel well. Last time I was at the pick and pull they had a truck with a fairly decent set but I didn't have the time to get it pulled. I will get pics posted as I get some more work done.

ertlecar

Reaction score
Ive done a little more since that but dont have any new pics since. Ive taken the 245/75/16 that where badly weather checked and put on 265/75/16 nitto terra graplers. I pulled the center caps off my other 95 and put on these wheels to dress it up a bit. Future plans are to put on some PYO wheels. I have the wheels just need to get one more center cap and get time to get the tires dismounted and remounted on the the new wheels. I also need to find a good passenger side fender. It is rusted out behind the wheel well. Last time I was at the pick and pull they had a truck with a fairly decent set but I didn't have the time to get it pulled. I will get pics posted as I get some more work done.

Nice choice of tires.