Moonroof in an extended cab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a late 90's Pontiac Grand Prix sitting in my driveway that will donate it's drive train to another GP and I got to looking at it last night and realized that it has a power moonroof. I've thought about doing this to my 93. Has anyone done a power moonroof?

Luis Jimenez

Reaction score
I did last year but my truck is a single cab but I believe it can be done as long as your truck doesn't have any crossing bar in the middle of the cab

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Years ago when I worked at an accessory shop I installed a couple pop-up style. We did a few power sunroofs, but I only did the electrical on them. I've seen a lot of guys over at S10planet.com install various ones in their trucks.. It looks like with enough time/skill you could install about any sunroof.

I really think this one is cool. It's a G6 sunroof in an S10. He cut out the roof of the donor car and grafted it into the roof of his truck.

George Adams

Reaction score
Old thread, but anyone done this on their gmt400? Thinking about it for my dually. Some of the Cutlass and box Chevy's I've seen it kinda seems wierd cause the G6 roof has more of a curve. Just curious if anyone has don't it to a full size. Looks good on the S10 ^