Moonie Gauge Value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I came across a set of moonie gauges and I’m wondering what I should price them at if I were to sell them. I have a 97 so there are really no use to me but I couldn’t help but grab it.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
If you look on the 'bay, you'll see the place is littered with them. Probably hundreds to choose from and so you'd be holding on to yours for awhile. When I get a 1988-1990.5 truck, that moonie cluster is the first thing to go.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
I.. am a hoarder and so I still have the ones that came from our trucks. Both worked 100% if I remember right. Parts units now though, can't see myself ever installing them in anything as I have a few of the "unicorn" clusters.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I.. am a hoarder and so I still have the ones that came from our trucks. Both worked 100% if I remember right. Parts units now though, can't see myself ever installing them in anything as I have a few of the "unicorn" clusters.

Hmmm... I am intrigued. -And a little ashamed, that I don't know what the unicorn clusters are.