Module Master now rebuilds the 310, as well as the 325 ECBM's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbogus

Reaction score
Albany Oregon my home, and for 200 billion slugs
My first post to this site, I was referred by GM Trucks and for those of us with older (mine's a '96) tucks with pesky ABS issues I've found that Module Master now can do rebuilds of the old 310 Brake Modules.

I received the ABS ECBM yesterday from Module Master

https://modulemaster.com/rebuilds/

...and their work provided a quick turnaround and after patching it in, no more ABS failure or warning light. I just did this yesterday (05Jul18) so it may be early but so far I've very pleased with their work. After months of sweating over tearing the lid off the junkyard ECBM I see that Module Master simply cut a patch from the plastic lid, resoldered the errant circuit then epoxyed the lid back on. It looks stable and I have great faith in them for my 310 and I'm sure the 325's and other components.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Good to know. I was aware there were some they did not service, so any additions to what they cover is definitely good news.

Richard