Misc. GMT400 Parts Hoard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
110 Speedo, snagged from the junkyard and had it rebuilt. Ran it in my truck for about 1K miles and then took it out; worked fine but I preferred my Esky speedo.
Is $200 a fair price to ask? It's in mint condition, I can supply the paperwork for the rebuild as well. Looking at $25 for shipping, I'm negotiable on pricing as well
You know what; I need to get some of this crap cleared out. $150 or best offer for the cluster and $50 a piece for the PCMs.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
What truck is the cluster out of ? I've seen the Esky and Denali 120s, and the Z56 police 130s, but not a 110. Thanks!

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Oddly enough I pulled it out of an Escalade. I saw somewhere where the 110s are parts store replacement units,
Interesting! I haven't caught a Denali or Escalade in the yards soon enough to get anything much besides emblems and the stereo....

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interesting! I haven't caught a Denali or Escalade in the yards soon enough to get anything much besides emblems and the stereo....
I've pulled probably 3 Esky clusters and myriad of switches; the next big target is a center console but everyone mangles those trying to pull the disc changer out.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
I've pulled probably 3 Esky clusters and myriad of switches; the next big target is a center console but everyone mangles those trying to pull the disc changer out.
I got the changer out of one, fairly easily, then got the whole console out of the next complete one. Well almost complete, but the biggest issue was the wiring harnesses. Two of em and they're both big enough it was fun cutting them. Had to cut them cause I couldn't get them out of the dashboard, and I'd already been working on the truck a while at that point. I also have the head unit and single disc player out of that truck, looks to be in good shape but I haven't tried any of my yard sourced stereo components yet. Simplest way for me to do it, is stick it in the truck and put it back together, and see what happens.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are the part numbers on the pcms? Interested in the tuned one if it might work on my 99.
It keeps slipping my mind, and when I do think I'm away from the house, I'll look this afternoon when I get home from work! They're both PCMs for a 96, I'm not 100% certain it'll work but I'll check regardless

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are the part numbers on the pcms? Interested in the tuned one if it might work on my 99.
There are no ID decals anymore, I don't know if maybe they peeled off while in storage, the PCM was a blemished one from Black Bear so the paint wasn't the best, and I guess the stickers finally peeled off and now I can't find them

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are no ID decals anymore, I don't know if maybe they peeled off while in storage, the PCM was a blemished one from Black Bear so the paint wasn't the best, and I guess the stickers finally peeled off and now I can't find them
No worries it probably wouldn't be happy going in a 2wd manual trans truck anyhow.