Misc. GMT400 Parts Hoard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you happen to save the center caps off of the parts truck by chance?
I can grab them, my buddy hauled it off but I said I still needed some parts; I'll holler at him some time this week.
That would be awesome. I'm looking for some around here so that I can see how to go about removing the harness, but I haven't had any luck.
If I can't pull it out of the parts truck I'll try to grab one next time I find myself at LKQ
How about a headlight harness? Really dont even need the bulkhead connection or the bulb connect connectors on either end, just the wiring in between is all I need.

I want to extend these wires to hide behind a panel I fabricated
I can grab the full thing, how's $20 sound?

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I can grab them, my buddy hauled it off but I said I still needed some parts; I'll holler at him some time this week.

If I can't pull it out of the parts truck I'll try to grab one next time I find myself at LKQ

I can grab the full thing, how's $20 sound?
Sounds good, let me know a price

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any 88-89 quad beam headlights?
I may be able to snag some my next trip to the salvage yard, but chances are it won't be until late January.
Do you happen to have a tilt column from a manual truck for the 88-94’s?
Nothing like that but I can keep an eye out.

@frito-bandito I looked at those center caps and they're no good, they're almost burnt it looks like.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I may be able to snag some my next trip to the salvage yard, but chances are it won't be until late January.

Nothing like that but I can keep an eye out.

@frito-bandito I looked at those center caps and they're no good, they're almost burnt it looks like.
Good 8 lug center caps are hard to find....the front ones on my truck have a broken lug hole on each cap. They fit okay(the other 7 plastic lugs hold them on fine), I would just rather not have broken ones. Any that I've seen in the yards had bubbly chrome, even the '88 2500 work body truck I got the headlights from( and it had been put on the row that morning!).
What lug/wheel locks do y'all use with these caps? We've used McGard locks on all our vehicles, but I haven't looked around to see what is available.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
110 Speedo, snagged from the junkyard and had it rebuilt. Ran it in my truck for about 1K miles and then took it out; worked fine but I preferred my Esky speedo.
Is $200 a fair price to ask? It's in mint condition, I can supply the paperwork for the rebuild as well. Looking at $25 for shipping, I'm negotiable on pricing as well

Attachments

• PXL_20230118_222246375.jpg
    PXL_20230118_222246375.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 24

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also have 2 Black Box PCMs, both of the for my 96 K2500; programmed for a 7.4L. The clean one is the factory tuned one, the matte black one is the Black Bear tuned one. I'll do $100 each, again, open to negotiation!

Attachments

• PXL_20230118_223000121.jpg
    PXL_20230118_223000121.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 8