Mirrors for my truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason_Staggs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has found any bigger mirrors that fit our trucks (I have the manual black ones not the metal ones). Not tow mirrors I think they look God awful on these trucks but that's just me. I've tried mirrors from a NBS truck but the bolt pattern is different. I'm tired of looking at something the size of my hand while trying to look for traffic.

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has found any bigger mirrors that fit our trucks (I have the manual black ones not the metal ones). Not tow mirrors I think they look God awful on these trucks but that's just me. I've tried mirrors from a NBS truck but the bolt pattern is different. I'm tired of looking at something the size of my hand while trying to look for traffic.
I don’t know about any bigger mirrors but you can get those mirror extensions for the oem mirrors. I personally like how the tow mirrors look on certain trucks. Like mine :naughty:
You must be registered for see images attach

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
The only other mirrors for these trucks that are bigger are the stainless steel / black flag/dumbo mirrors or camper mirrors. I've removed my plastic mirrors on my 97 in favor of the stainless mirrors.

These are the flag/dumbo mirrors:

Or the old school camper mirrors. imo, these look kinda goofy on a SRW:

I too am not a fan of the plastic mirrors, just kinda small to see anything out of.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Mounts will be too big unfortunately. I thought about trying them out as well, but since they are from a 99-07, they won't fit.