Mini Bert! An s10... Maybe a ZR2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No church this morning. I said a few prayers, then installed this.

You must be registered for see images attach

I installed the pull handle where I did because that area of the interior plastic was cut up from the PO, and it allowed me to run the cable out of the cab behind the drivers side inner fender. That keeps it away from the exhaust manifold and brake/gas pedals. All was pretty straight forward. The Posi-lok seems pretty robust, which I like.

You must be registered for see images attach

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now you have 2lo as an option.

Yep, and not relying on vacuum for 4x4. Weird things happen to vacuum lines at -30 F. It amazes me that the mfger's rely on that for anything.

2lo probably will never be used on this truck, but I eventually want to put one of these on my k2500. 2lo on that truck would be nice for jockeying the camper into place.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tonight I pulled off the oil cooler/filter relocation conglomeration and replaced it with a 2wd filter set up. It was leaking in 4 different places. What a joke. The oil filter now screws to the block.

Also replaced the drivers side upper door pin/bushings. I had extra from my k2500 and it fit, but the pin was a bit longer, so I used a plastic spacer that I had on hand to make up the difference. Kind of a hack, but it will work fine. It sure is nice to have doors that close right...

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Tonight I pulled off the oil cooler/filter relocation conglomeration and replaced it with a 2wd filter set up. It was leaking in 4 different places. What a joke. The oil filter now screws to the block.

Also replaced the drivers side upper door pin/bushings. I had extra from my k2500 and it fit, but the pin was a bit longer, so I used a plastic spacer that I had on hand to make up the difference. Kind of a hack, but it will work fine. It sure is nice to have doors that close right...

No issues with front driveshaft interference?