Midwest Roll Call

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
How is Iowa not included in the midwest? Come on man!

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
in case any of you ever want to take some quads to the badlands in attica in

FREAKIN DO IT!!!!!

me and a couple buddys went and rode there today, we were the first ones at the gate and the last ones to leave

had one hell of a good time today riding!!

sad part is...i really need new tires, and after hearing a few other 450r quads with the fmf pipe...i really want one and an intake and jet the carb....all those things are gonna make this thing RIP!!!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well, im down for it, i've always wanted to go up there and ride, i probably wouldnt be able to keep up with you on a 450r

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol im not that fast on it, esp not there, only a few spots you can really open it up on the dunes

but i love my quad, im glad i got it, now i just need to buy me some new tires for it and go scare the **** out of myself when it actually hooks up

i gotta feeling im gonna learn real quick how to do wheelies

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol im not that fast on it, esp not there, only a few spots you can really open it up on the dunes

but i love my quad, im glad i got it, now i just need to buy me some new tires for it and go scare the **** out of myself when it actually hooks up

i gotta feeling im gonna learn real quick how to do wheelies

It's all in the throttle! :D Now once you learn to ride it through all the gears, that is an accomplishment lol

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know how.....on a small less powerful quad, but this thing is scary fast, i can pull the tires up but im usually going pretty good by the time i do so i let off

after riding last weekend im alot more comfortable on it though, so in time ill ride the hell out of this machine, but for now im still an amateur