Memory steering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lu Blunt

Reaction score
This is from today

You must be registered for see images attach

Lu Blunt

Reaction score

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it's not a caster problem. Wheels tight, wheel bearings tight? Have you tried violently shaking the wheel vertically and horizontally to see where there's slop? If you get vertical slop, it's ball joints. If you get horizontal slop it's steering linkage - and more likely in your case.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Time for a new alignment shop. I'd shove .3 cross camber and .7 cross caster straight up their *****. And they didn't fix your toe?

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is from today

Where are the SAI, included angle, and the turn radius numbers?

WTF half assed alignment.

I say this over and over. Caster camber and toe are static settings and you can achieve correct numbers even with bent components on the vehicle. You need all the numbers to see if there is any indication of things go haywire when you enter a turn. If the turn radius is not correct it just might want to stay in a turn. In this case it definitely needs verified.

It's a shortcut some of these alignment clowns take. You can't tell how good the alignment is side to side without the SAI and included angle numbers.

Last edited:

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
For reference, here's the alignment that went on the wife's Envoy. Their printer was broke so instead I got the pic. Before was pretty ugly.

Would have been nice to get KPI/SAI because it still has a slight pull. I suspect tires, but SAI would point me towards something being bent.