Master cylinder problems 99 Suburban, HydroBoost and EVO.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At least progress.. awesome job. Now you'll be a bleeding brake expert

You do know that 'bleeding' is used as an expletive here in the UK? As in 'you bleeding idiot'. Yeah, of course you know!

It's just a relief to be on track with it. MOT (annual safety inspection) will be soon and really don't want to present with sinking pedal and a pile of excuses.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You do know that 'bleeding' is used as an expletive here in the UK? As in 'you bleeding idiot'. Yeah, of course you know!

It's just a relief to be on track with it. MOT (annual safety inspection) will be soon and really don't want to present with sinking pedal and a pile of excuses.

Wow I didnt know that. But makes sense theres all kinds of words that have different meaning all over. Mybad:)

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Wow I didnt know that. But makes sense theres all kinds of words that have different meaning all over. Mybad:)
There's an old saying that goes something like this:
Britain and the United States are two countries separated by a common language. If you watch much PBS or BBC America on cable, you'll see this. Also you can say words on British and Irish TV that you can't say on this side of the Atlantic.
My last department manager at WalMart was a large English woman from Buckinghamshire. She'd been in Texas for 20 years,but it hadn't faded her accent much. And she did rather like to swear.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd love to visit Scotland too before I get too old for international travel.My mom's family traces back to the Lairds of the Isles,on the west coast.

And mine too, Lanarkshire

How long ago? How much do you know about the circumstances of the migrations?
Although I was born in Aberdeen, my father's side of the family are from Loch Lomond (west coast) apparently. Believable as our surname is uncommon up here but commonplace (and rooted in) Loch Lomond. The move north was some 200 years ago.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
How long ago? How much do you know about the circumstances of the migrations?
Although I was born in Aberdeen, my father's side of the family are from Loch Lomond (west coast) apparently. Believable as our surname is uncommon up here but commonplace (and rooted in) Loch Lomond. The move north was some 200 years ago.
Back in the revolution era IIRC. Will have to talk to Mom more as this is more her area. I want to say they went to Ireland and then on to the colonies. With William Penn's group and then worked their way west.
By the American Civil War they were in Tennessee and Missouri. My maternal great grandfather was a Senator in Oklahoma Territory and after it became a state. He was very big on education, particularly for women. Somewhere along on one side or the other of her parents' families, there's some Welsh too.