LSx2dr pictures(92 GMC Yukon 2 door 2wd)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LSx2dr

Cause Finished is boring
Reaction score
Well if I was to make a website forum I believe it might be exactly this.
My 1992 GMC yukon previuosly 4wd now 2wd....
New winter project will include a "pro touring " style approach with 20's, a carbed LS, and a stiffer suspension. I will be sure to do a project thread of some sort when I start the teardown

This is how it started life, although not my picture this is what is looked like
You must be registered for see images attach

Then after a couple years and new framework and everything else.......

MSR5150

Reaction score
wow, that is damn clean. How'd you do the window tinting in the front? the closest I could get to matching the stock reflective in the rear was a layer of platinum-plus and another of bronze.

LSx2dr

Cause Finished is boring
Reaction score
wow, that is damn clean. How'd you do the window tinting in the front? the closest I could get to matching the stock reflective in the rear was a layer of platinum-plus and another of bronze.

Funny you ask that, it actually doesnt match and it bugs the **** out of me. The pictures don't show it but they are different. I am changing the side glass this winter to the privacy tint option. I just don't trust the glass guy enough to not scratch my paint. But I am going to do it sometime. Then they will all match, Dark and Black.