LSMFG Fronts and a Piece together rear kit!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn my S10 Blazer doesn't have a park brake, wipers (rain x), horn, ac, power steering, power brakes or anything i dont need. I have had it over 140mph and its more than safe street driving.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Damn my S10 Blazer doesn't have a park brake, wipers (rain x), horn, ac, power steering, power brakes or anything i dont need. I have had it over 140mph and its more than safe street driving.

No thanks. My life begins to flash before my eyes around 105 in the 1500. Those truck tires just aren't made for speed. The Camaro on the other hand I'll put next to another one at 120 heading into a brake zone.

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can buy rear cylinders off an 82 Eldorado with ebrake bracket at any parts house (thats what lsmfg uses)

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
LOK-EC80FU will fit the Eldo (D-154) calipers, are 8 feet long (cut to fit), comes with the piece to connect both cables to the cable coming from the pedal, and will outlast your truck's grandkids!

That is a Summit Racing part number

Last edited:

90lsx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can buy rear cylinders off an 82 Eldorado with ebrake bracket at any parts house (thats what lsmfg uses)
Cunninghammachine.com also sells the bracket to retain parking break as well. They send you the parts numbers needed.