Ls swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So I rest the control module for the transmission after I hooked up the new wiring from the stand alone harness and now it shifts perfect so I eliminated the old harness thanks for the help.

Reaction score
Quick question on the fuel pump it is still hooked up to the factory harness will this make a deference on running I’m not sure where to hook it up to the new computer it runs but I noticed it runs none stop once I turn the key on even if it’s not started not sure if it’s suppose to thanks for any info.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a pin from the fuse box that goes to the original PCM, you need to swap that to the new PCM. You can get the locations off LT1swap.com

Reaction score
Quick question on the sifting it is shifting early when you step on it not going but to 3500 to 4000 rpm’s is this something I need to have tuned in the computer or is there something else that would be causing this problem