"ls swap" fuel pump with TBI 350?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a head start on parts and ordered my mount plates, fuel pump, 98 camaro/firebird temp sensor, and my oil sender adapter. It will be anouther month or so before I get my motor and I'm ordering a flip kit tomorrow witch will be here well before the motor. So when I install the flip, can I go ahead and install the pump? Or will the higher psi be to much for the TBI regulator?
Also, if photo bucket let's me, I'll put up some pics of the pump and plates for you guys to see and make sure there right

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also, one company sent me a transmission line I stead of my temp sensor lmao. I walked in the door and seen a 3ft tall box and was like wtf!??! Woops on there behalf.
But any way, here is a pic.
You must be registered for see images attach

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm doing a 4.8 or 5.3 depending on what the local yard phase at the time. And figure wile I have the bed off for the flip kit, I could drop the pump in too.

Attachments

• IMG_20140121_183303_862.jpg
    IMG_20140121_183303_862.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 12

burkey05

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be anouther month or so before I get my motor and I'm ordering a flip kit tomorrow witch will be here well before the motor. So when I install the flip, can I go ahead and install the pump? Or will the higher psi be to much for the TBI regulator?

he's asking will the higher psi pump be ok to run with the tbi engine until he can get the ls engine in. he wants to take the bed off only once

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You'll be fine as long as you get a good regulator.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would also be concerned about the stock rubber lines from the filter up to the engine, they are low pressure hose, the rubber section from the tank to the hard lines is high pressure so that won't be a problem.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ahhi got it now. as Draggin said. it should handle it i would be more so worried about the lines but you can upgrade those if you chose while your at it. and dont skimp out on the regulator.

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would rather not spend the extra money on a regulator when I could be spent on other small parts. And also, the lines from the filter up are steel lines.
Guess I'll ether wait to put the flip on or pull the bed twice...