LS swap 1999 c3500 single cab lb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rags77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wheel choice made. 2019 high country wheels. Picking up tires next week. Got these stupid cheap, all they needed was a polish.

You must be registered for see images attach

Before all the blah blah about adapters. I’ve run them forever torqued and locktite and never had an issue.

Can those Match up to our bolt pattern? I know the 03 - 14 model 2500/3500 bolt on. What’s the difference with the newer ones thanks I love the 8 luggers

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
Can those Match up to our bolt pattern? I know the 03 - 14 model 2500/3500 bolt on. What’s the difference with the newer ones thanks I love the 8 luggers
The new ones are 8x180mm bolt circle. The older trucks are 8x6.5” I will be running steel adapters to make them work, conveniently a 1.5” adapter makes the offset perfect for my truck. My drag setup will be direct bolt on tho.

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
Still a bit crude but new fuel door is cut and installed the bed. I used push button hood pin as the latch. I will have a filler neck welded on the side of the tank so no rubber hose. Bed is done for now. Next up I’m gutting the cab and ordering the roll cage. Good bit of metal work on the cab. Thankfully only one cab corner to replace.