LS swap 1999 c3500 single cab lb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
Got a new setup. Some stock Ltz hd wheels and 305/50/20 nitros. The truck is on a full 2/4 drop and turns lock to lock no scrub. Truck finally got by the tuner to get cleaned up, she’s a really fun daily.

The new goal is to have the turbo kit fabbed up and on the truck before the end of June. Trying to push it through to make it to Street car Takeover in Charlotte.

You must be registered for see images attach

amsterdam96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry if you've already mentioned this in the thread.
What kind of control module are you running to control the transmission, I was told on EFI-Gearheads that it can be tricky to find a computer that is optimal for both the transmission & the boost from a turbo/supercharger.
Is it the stock GM computer or an aftermarket one?

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
I'm sorry if you've already mentioned this in the thread.
What kind of control module are you running to control the transmission, I was told on EFI-Gearheads that it can be tricky to find a computer that is optimal for both the transmission & the boost from a turbo/supercharger.
Is it the stock GM computer or an aftermarket one?

Stock gm 0411 pcm. Tune will be upgraded to a 3 bar speed density tune (with use of a gm 3 bar MAP sensor) on hptuners. Many people use this because it’s a cheap option and works fantastic. Trans will most likely get upgraded to a full manual valve body anyways but the computer will run it all for now.

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
It’s time...FOR BOOST

Turbo and waste gate came in today. Still need to order another wastegate. Going to set it up for dual wastegates because i will be upgrading turbo size and boost levels when I build the 6.0. I acquired a 2000 Chevy 2500 for 300 bucks! Already sold more than that in parts and I got a good core 6.0. I am going to use it for mock up and fab for the log manifold and piping. Much to come from this build and like always lots of pictures.

For fun here’s a pic of my current Underwood with some custom sheet metal stuff.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’s time...FOR BOOST

Turbo and waste gate came in today. Still need to order another wastegate. Going to set it up for dual wastegates because i will be upgrading turbo size and boost levels when I build the 6.0. I acquired a 2000 Chevy 2500 for 300 bucks! Already sold more than that in parts and I got a good core 6.0. I am going to use it for mock up and fab for the log manifold and piping. Much to come from this build and like always lots of pictures.

For fun here’s a pic of my current Underwood with some custom sheet metal stuff.

In case you didn't know, the early 6.0 has a longer crank at the flex plate.

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
Placement is everything, should be able to run factory ac and heat with no space issues. About 30 hours in this manifold to make sure everything fits right.

Please ignore the doo doo welds that casting was nasty stuff.