LQ4 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It really depends on what your after.
The factory 2001 harness is all you need to make it run.
All pink wires need ignition 12 volts. Orange wires need battery 12 volts. Black wires need ground. If you have the pcm tuned it will fire up.

hollywood63

Reaction score
Lot of info on the site here thats where I got all mine fired right up I also incorparated the ls harness into thge truck instead of **** the stand alone style

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Gonna swap a '04 LQ4 into my '93. Just got my Dirty Dingo mounts...
You must be registered for see images attach

I know a renowned Chef to handle the gourmet spaghetti dinner (translation: a heck of a guy that enjoys merging wiring harnesses).
Still have other things to accumulate, like long tube headers, and various BTR goodies. Plus, I still need to shed my procrastination habits...
Good luck with your swap!

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is a first time swap for me. Any input is appreciated. From searching, I’ll need motor mounts. It’s the wiring that’s confusing for me
Sorry I missed this post. If you are still around and have not already discovered it, LT1Swap.com, Wiring Harness Tab. All of the LS wiring harness information you could ever want or maybe even need. To read and study it all would take you hours or maybe even days.