Lowered Trucks on 6-Lug Wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
I put tahoe 20s on my 97. Was my goal for a long time. Picked up a set for $200 n a 2 hr drive. He was only person that wasn't insane on price. (Not payin grand for used n scuffed wheels from your wife's Tahoe man. Don't care your only 2 miles away.) Paid more for wheels n tires than I did for truck haha.
You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I put tahoe 20s on my 97. Was my goal for a long time. Picked up a set for $200 n a 2 hr drive. He was only person that wasn't insane on price. (Not payin grand for used n scuffed wheels from your wife's Tahoe man. Don't care your only 2 miles away.) Paid more for wheels n tires than I did for truck haha.
You must be registered for see images attach
Looking good. Now getcha some center caps..

Is the truck a 1500 converted to 6 lug, or a light duty 2500? Any rubbing of the front tires or wheels on full lock? I had 16" GMT800 wheels on a C2500LD parts truck and they rubbed but it's been so long I can't remember. It may have been the inner hoop of the wheel rubbing on the upper control arm but memory fuzzy on it.

Richard

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Looking good. Now getcha some center caps..

Is the truck a 1500 converted to 6 lug, or a light duty 2500? Any rubbing of the front tires or wheels on full lock? I had 16" GMT800 wheels on a C2500LD parts truck and they rubbed but it's been so long I can't remember. It may have been the inner hoop of the wheel rubbing on the upper control arm but memory fuzzy on it.

Richard
That's an older pic. Had to get spacers on front to put caps back on.
It's a 1500 swapped to 6lug. Lucked out n got a g80 3.73 diff from yard for $100. No rubbin so far.