Lowered 6” in front ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D Barnes

Reaction score
Is anyone daily driving a rcsb lowered static 6” in front ? I have a set of factory sport wheels 275/60 in the back what size could I squeeze under the front that low ? What problems do you have this low ? Thanks

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 225/55 R17 in front with I believe about a 4" drop and its not even close. The rear is where I rubbed with 255/55R18 on the driver side fender lip, I radiused it and it still rubbed after having the under bed notch done last week, I believe it is down about 9", has been flipped, 1 " blocks and just added 2" shackles. So bought smaller tires 235/55 R 18 and its perfect, lotta trouble to get low but it sits perfect now, oh its a 1990 454SS BTW
Bobby V

sled

Reaction score
I have a 91 std cab that is 5" in the front. 2" DJM spindles and 3" DJM springs. I forget which tires I'm running but its a 40 series on 20" boss 304's. I rub a little when I hit a bump on the outside on the fender. I have thought a little about going lower on the front but honestly I don't think its a good idea unless you know you have the clearance (removing inner well and don't rub on outer). I'm running a flip kit with 2" rear shackles and it could be just a smidge lower in the front but I'm just telling myself I need to get used to it. I will be rolling the fenders just enough for the pinch to clear and probably look into removing the block off plates from the upper control arms so camber can be aligned in the future. honestly if I did this I may not need to roll the fenders but that's the route I've chose.

You must be registered for see images attach