Lower control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee they didn't even know about it.
probably not, any shop doing automotive work should have at least an All-Data subscription to at least be able to look procedures up. On some of the newer stuff some suspension bolts are one time use and other stuff there are special procedures for torquing them. In this sue happy world we live in, a shop cannot afford to wing-it.

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bro you need the +2 upper control arm from RC that's a stock upper arm. That's why it's cambered so badly
They are the RC uppers. I spoke to my shops RC rep directly and told him I needed the uppers that came with the 2.5/3" lift.

It was cambered so much. Because the knockouts weren't.... Knocked out. And the core mountes were rotted.

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine were silver and square is the only reason I noticed that. I guess there's only so much crawling under itni can do from the photo haha. I'm glad you got ot figured out either way
Tbf, you could 100% be correct. And it's entirely possible that rough country just sent me the wrong arms twice. Because well.... Rough country

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish. I took that whole thing apart with hand tools lol. I sat that with a flat head and a hammer for like 2 hours and just got the back knockout of one and half the back knockout of the other.

I know I'm late to the party, but 2 hours? There's a tool for knocking out the knockouts. Its takes like 8 minutes, including removing and reinstalling the UCA.

Attachments

• 20221213_105731.jpg
    20221213_105731.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 11