Lower control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a full front view to show my backslash camber lol.

And the camber/caster on the control arm.

Attachments

• F1EEA105-EA46-4BB5-AF3D-1FDFFC4EB43D.jpeg
    F1EEA105-EA46-4BB5-AF3D-1FDFFC4EB43D.jpeg
    403.6 KB · Views: 30
  • F4B049A1-85AC-407D-9056-F18F3EBE3F33.jpeg
    F4B049A1-85AC-407D-9056-F18F3EBE3F33.jpeg
    346.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plus I posted this picture earlier in the thread and someone commented on the brake line being tight. So now I'm convinced I'm gunna make a right turn and my brake lines going to just snap.
Yeah, that's bad. In the pic just above, the driver's side camber does look bad. An alignment guy charged you for that? The only times I ever turned loose a vehicle that looked like that, I told the owner what they needed to replace to get it back in spec.

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, that's bad. In the pic just above, the driver's side camber does look bad. An alignment guy charged you for that? The only times I ever turned loose a vehicle that looked like that, I told the owner what they needed to replace to get it back in spec.
Yes sir. $100 bucks and a "you need new camber bolts for the driver side "

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
and this is the guys you work with?
No. That was the first shop.
The guys I work with were the ones who just telling me parts to throw at it instead of taking the time to look and figure it out. Which after 4 months of waiting for them to actually install the the list of parts, they still don't know.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No. That was the first shop.
The guys I work with were the ones who just telling me parts to throw at it instead of taking the time to look and figure it out. Which after 4 months of waiting for them to actually install the the list of parts, they still don't know.
oh boy, I don't see them being in business long..........

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh boy, I don't see them being in business long..........
Its only cuz it's my truck. They feel bad for charging employees normal price for work.... So instead just charge a discounted price and do a half ass job. They're also more of a performance shop rather than actual mechanics.

Idk. I just make stickers. Lol