Low budget build without LS Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Traveling man

Reaction score
Installed the 98 and sold the 4l80e for double what I paid for the whole setup today. Dropped the engine in, runs much stronger then the old one, the exhaust even has bark to it now, idk how wore out the old engine really was, but this one has a lifter tick and low oil pressure on 10w30. story of my life lol
I've said this before, my 93 Chevy k1500 had 250,000 miles. Head gasket blew, I bought a 2004 Chevy 2500 HD for $2,500 I sold the old worn-out 350 TBI junk for 500 bucks, I sold the featherweight 4 L 60 e with a nice aftermarket pan for 500, I sold the push button transfer case out of the 2500 for 350 core support $100 brush guard 250, I can't remember everything, about $250 at scap yard after I picked off what I needed and sold what I can sell ,but I do remember the total, I have $700 in a 6.0 ls 4l60e 14 bolt full float rear end with disc brakes
G80 locker, the front differential hubs rotors brakes shocks, radiator, drive by wire pedal and actuator, wiring harness computer, fuel pump, $700 bucks! For all that! A 6.0 ! Aluminum better than Vortec heads! 6 bolt Rod caps -all of them. Valve springs Cam and intake with ring Gap and a turbo will hold 1000 horsepower stock block stock crank stock rods stock heads. Or put some 5.3 liter heads on it pumping up the compression, put up Brian Tooley racing truck Norris cam and Trailblazer SS intake, BAM! 400 TO THE TIRES ! but for now its only has 120 more hp then the tbi had ( when it was new) and it bone stock motor mounts vats removed harness configured for standalone, if you can't do it yourself, but you can! Lt1swap.com or pay 350, plus you can still sell the rear end in the front differential brake rotors shocks calipers,