Low Buck 90 GMC Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They almost look like an American Racing wheel or Prime. Maybe take a good closer picture and do an "image search" on Google. Let us know what you find.
And x2 on popping the ones that you have off and see if you find anything.

portrodder

Reaction score
They almost look like an American Racing wheel or Prime. Maybe take a good closer picture and do an "image search" on Google. Let us know what you find.
And x2 on popping the ones that you have off and see if you find anything.
Did some research on the wheels and they are American Racing 15 x 10 with 275/60 all the way around. Look like they may clean up pretty good with some hard work.
You must be registered for see images attach

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy crap!!! Look at me being so smrt!!!
Guess being an obsessive compulsive about sport trucks has paid off!! Lol
Do you have "opposite" wheels? Meaning that both sides "slash" or does one side "claw". Hopefully that makes sense??? Ya a bit of work and those things sure will look good!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Did some research on the wheels and they are American Racing 15 x 10 with 275/60 all the way around. Look like they may clean up pretty good with some hard work.
These may have been a collaboration with Hot Wheels back in the 90s; I know they did have a licensed line of real car/truck wheels with one of the big wheel companies. One of the types of wheels that were used on HWs during the 90s and 00s looks very similar to this. I'll post a pic if I can find one of my toys that has em; I have seen similar wheels on a few 400s around the Houston area.

portrodder

Reaction score
Holy crap!!! Look at me being so smrt!!!
Guess being an obsessive compulsive about sport trucks has paid off!! Lol
Do you have "opposite" wheels? Meaning that both sides "slash" or does one side "claw". Hopefully that makes sense??? Ya a bit of work and those things sure will look good!
If I understand your question correctly you are asking if the wheels on the left and right side look like they are going in the same direction when the truck is moving or sitting still and I think that they do, but I have been wrong before. The first wheel, tire going flat, is on the right side and the other is on the left.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Judging from the pics, and going to the garage to "visualize" I'd say the are not "opposite". But who cares, clean em up and run them! Still sweet regardless. Once my build gets started, going to try and be as retro mid 90s as possible. Hell, I still have the Clarion cd player, 6 disk changer and all the Phoenix Gold amps and subs from that era I'm putting back in.
Just saw that Cunningham machine is even doing billet dash trim again I'm going to checkout (cross thread points???..lol)