Low Buck 90 GMC Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Probably not too many early model GMT 400 trucks in northern Scotland to look at? It was an option on them anyway....
Over the weekend, I should be able to get a picture posted. I have two I got at the yard a few months ago. One of our members was willing to sell me a lens for one of them ( it was missing the lens) at a very reasonable price. Once I figure out where to
mount them under the hood ( my trucks are Vortecs so the air cleaner/filter box covers up where they're located on the TBI inner fender) I'll install them on my trucks. The underhood light is great, but you can't pull it out and go anywhere with it....

BruiserCruiser

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
back about 12 years ago I bought a mark III dakota from my uncle who bought it new... the first thing I did was take off the ground effects and burn the wood interior pieces (beside the upper console) in the wood stove... then I sent him pictures and he just about cried... lol