Low Buck 90 GMC Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

portrodder

Reaction score
I've been lurcking around on the site for a while and finally got a good deal on this 1990 GMC extended cab so I though that I would post here to keep up the the progress of repair/rebuild of the truck. It's not going to be a full blown restoration but more of a low budget do it yourself build. So this is my starting point.
You must be registered for see images attach

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome, nice foundation to start with. Looks straight and rust free. Even dig the wheels! One of my favorite styles of "the era". Lots of help on here as you know. Keep us posted.

portrodder

Reaction score
Welcome, nice foundation to start with. Looks straight and rust free. Even dig the wheels! One of my favorite styles of "the era". Lots of help on here as you know. Keep us posted.
Thanks for the welcome and I like the wheels also just have to find out who made them need a couple of center caps.

portrodder

Reaction score
That grille is absolutely hideous!

Send it to my house and I will dispose of it for you.:biggrin:
The grill is in very good shape for a original part, just need a good cleaning. Still working on cleaning the rest of the interior, stuff the prior owner let go with the truck, but overall it looks pretty good.