Love the kicks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should of been done weeks ago, but money comes first and favors second! Haha

Got the first coat of fiberglass on tonight. This is a live update. I'll be posting more later on tonight.
You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First coat of "the ****"....

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some quick work with a dotco and a palm sander..... now it just needs little fill work and some sanding and his one will be ready for upholstery.....

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya.... I believe they will be ok. I got the passenger side super close to upholstery.

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And finally the drivers kick..... some minor fills and sanding, then upholstery!!! Hopefully have them done, speakers in, and installed by mid week....

Reaction score
In 1998 I had a 96 Silverado and I made a set of seals pods for my ADS components. They sounded amazing. I then bought a set of Q forms to try. At the time I was an installer and wanted to hear what the difference was between them. I was using and MTX 2300 to drive them and the Q forms pretty much just vibrated to the point where they were useless even after sound deadening and trying to seal them. My homemade pods had no problem handling that much power and the detail in the mid Bass was amazing. I'm not saying you did not need a subwoofer but they sounded good enough that you could get away without one and not get tired of the sound.