Looking for my Dad's old truck, 1974 C20.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowfivespeed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure where to put this nor am I sure if this an allowed posting on here, so please make me aware of that if I am incorrect. I have been a forum reader for a while but have just made an account so bear with me.
Here is what I know: 1974 Chevrolet C20
Sold sometime between 1988-1990 from the Tallmadge, Ohio area to the Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Area.
When sold, it was a
*Single cab, painted orange
*Long bed, but with a wood bed built by my Dad
*Had a 292 straight six paired to a 3 on the tree manual transmission

As of right now, I do not have picture or VIN. If I get them I will post to help out.

Big thanks in advance to anyone with info as I am well aware it could be long gone by this point.
-TODD

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you still use the same insurance Co. You might be able to get the VIN from an agent. Once you have that a CarFax might tell you if it is still in service or where it might be. I would say that the odds are against you. A LOT of old iron went in the "Cash for Clunkers" fiasco.

slowfivespeed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fair point, I'll see who he was insured with at the time. Totally forgot about that whole ordeal, would be sad to hear if that is the case.