Looking for misc. pieces parts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darrin De May

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Looking for a few things. All parts are for a 97 Chevy Cheyenne RCLB with the blue interior.

-Third brake light lens (fits regular cabs only)
-Blue door sill plates
-Blue driver's side kick panel
-Blue driver's seat belt latch
-Ignition switch

I am located in Manitowoc, WI. Thanks in advance!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the GM Part # for the 3rd brake light lens is GM 16520063. I don't have one for sale, but the number might help you search one out. I found an entire assembly on eBay a few years ago, but now I'm one of many wanting a new rubber gasket.

You must be registered for see images attach

https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-...s-engine/electrical-cat/high-mount-lamps-scat

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the GM Part # for the 3rd brake light lens is GM 16520063. I don't have one for sale, but the number might help you search one out. I found an entire assembly on eBay a few years ago, but now I'm one of many wanting a new rubber gasket.

https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-...s-engine/electrical-cat/high-mount-lamps-scat

That's correct. The part number for the standard and crew cab lens is 16520063. The extended cab lens is 16521970.

Darrin De May

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tha rubber gasket that we're all after is #6 on this diagram. Apparently it doesn't have a part number of it's own, it comes along with #5.

wiscomick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found a nice third brake light. I'll probably end up buying the sill plate from LMC.

Still looking for a bench seat driver's side seat belt latch, driver's side kick plate and a cup holder.

DMITCH

Reaction score
Tha rubber gasket that we're all after is #6 on this diagram. Apparently it doesn't have a part number of it's own, it comes along with #5.

I'm in a similiar situation. Looking for just the cargo lamp LENS replacement, OEM / GM part # 16521970. LMC Truck does not carry just the lens (have to buy a completely new housing, bulbs, etc which is almost $200 bucks. I can't find any other parts supplier who has this piece, all say it is discontinued. Any leads would be very helpful! Posting a photo of the lens that fits my K1500 extended cab.

StephenSmith

Reaction score
Still looking for driver's side kick panel and sill plate. Also need a driver's side seat belt latch from a bench seat truck, and a blue pull-out cup holder.
You can get blue paint from LMC, that way you can buy any color part and just spray paint it.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm in a similiar situation. Looking for just the cargo lamp LENS replacement, OEM / GM part # 16521970. LMC Truck does not carry just the lens (have to buy a completely new housing, bulbs, etc which is almost $200 bucks. I can't find any other parts supplier who has this piece, all say it is discontinued. Any leads would be very helpful! Posting a photo of the lens that fits my K1500 extended cab.

The LMC housing does not include the lens, it's just the housing with the bulb sockets and gasket. Both styles of lens (std/crew cab, and extended cab) are in fact discontinued and pretty much impossible to find.