Looking for Ignition recommendations...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98 Nitro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2 years ago when I bought my 98 I used new old stock Delphi cap/rotor/wires found on Amazon and saved a few bucks over new ACDelco , works great. I think it was all USA made too.

135 Honolulu

Reaction score
Thanks for your words of wisdom and advice! You all probably saved me some money as well.
Aloha and have a wonderful day!

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would recommend Delco stuff except their wires and caps have been HORRIBLE in my experience atleast on the L31. I switched to Accel and built my own 300+ race wire set. Used the aluminum 90° shields for a LT1 application. No more melted boots or wires that pulled apart. In the stock looms I went through 2 sets of Delco wires in under 3 years with the stock manifolds. The wires and boots would literally cook and crack. The caps were no better. They would start crossfiring internally. My last cap and rotor was a Davis DUI and I had their coil and module as well. HIGHLYrecommend. Their wires are not as good as the Accel 300+ though. I drove the Express van with headers for more than 3 years using the DUI and Accel setup with NO failures.

Last edited: