Looking for good door panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTIT

Reaction score
I am looking for a good set of Blue door panels. So far the used ones I see are as bad as the ones I have. The Coverlay ones I bought are cheap and don't look good. I haven't found a good source for any. My truck is an 88 RCSB GMC Sierra SLE.
Any help is appreciated.

Martin Evans

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking for a good set of Blue door panels. So far the used ones I see are as bad as the ones I have. The Coverlay ones I bought are cheap and don't look good. I haven't found a good source for any. My truck is an 88 RCSB GMC Sierra SLE.
Any help is appreciated.
I would just keep looking for good used ones. At least where I live, there are a couple of pick-a-parts nearby and a couple more in neighboring cities and each one usually usually has about a half a dozen GMT-400's at any given time. Keep in mind that you can use Sierra-Silverado-Tahoe- Yukon -Blazer- Suburban door panels from 88-94. I added power mirrors to my 89 Silverado and found that the 93-94 Blazer has door panels that have window switches for two doors plus a power mirror switch on the driver side. The passenger side is the same for Blazer and Suburban for the panel and the switch panel. The driver door panel is also the same for the Blazer and Suburban with the switch panel being able to be changed out between two and four doors. Also keep in mind that if you find some door panels that are in good shape but are the wrong color, you can use fabric paint to change the color. However, you will be stuck with solid colors. Good luck!

Attachments

• 6000000059.jpg
    6000000059.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 21