Looking for Front end grill and bumper images

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoJo2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like this style....what are we looking at for the same grill/bumper setup?

There is a lot that went into that front end... the diesel bumper with aftermarket fog lights mounted in the holes, the 94+ grill with custom detail on the bow tie, the throwback 88 headlights, the top turn signal conversion, the cowl hood... there’s a bunch of little things that make that setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoJo2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NIce looking....any idea on what was used?
\

This also has some subtlety unique differences. The paintable bumper is easy enough to come by but I haven’t seen that corner lens-less phantom grill in a while. Also, the shaved break line from the center of the hood is a nice touch. The LEDs look good in this pic but I’d be interested to see how they look during the day time when not on.

ZSEVEN1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this style....what are we looking at for the same grill/bumper setup?

Pretty much what rojo2 said....the truck's a '98 and already had the grill. Got the steel cowl hood, diesel bumper, and bumper guards from LMC. A buddy of mine welded some brackets on the bumper so I could mount the KC HiLite led driving lights in the holes. Sport emblem from Amazon. Retro-fitted some '89 headlight buckets, and did the "four corner mod" when I did the "four high mod". Oh, also got the low profile front plate bracket from Amazon as well.

RoJo2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Updated with paint since the last pic I posted in this thread:

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Terrible pic, but one of the few I have of the front end before it was taken apart. Again.
It'll have clear H/L's & B/L's when it goes back together.
I put on a cowl hood after this pic. That'll go back on.
Still debating on whether to change the corners over to some Euro ambers that are in the stash. In a box. Somewhere w-a-y in the back.
The black corners were the very first thing I did to the truck when I bought it, 17+ years ago. Those & the grill.
If I keep the black ones, they'll have the top corner mod.

The more I look at this pic, years after it was taken, the more I hate those H/L's & B/L's. What was I thinking? Lol!

andremora71

Reaction score
1991 c1500, glass headlights , TYC OEM replacement turn signal housings led everything on the front end . Sport package lower air deflector with OEM replacement fog lights . Single peice amber side markers.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
Front of my 90’ GMC, early W/T to 94+ GMC with an EAG steel mesh grille insert and aftermarket headlights and side markers