Looking for Front end grill and bumper images

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have adtock 1993 c2500 (6 lug).
I am looking foir some ideas to change up on the grill/bumper/lights combination .
If any one cares to show off teh front end of their ride, please share.
Thx!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here's the front of my '97 C1500. I was going for an "updated OEM" kind of look. Just subtle changes.

You must be registered for see images

Same deal with my '97 K1500 Suburban. Non-smoked euro corners instead of the smoked ones on my C1500, and this one's still running the factory grille emblem.

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have adtock 1993 c2500 (6 lug).
I am looking foir some ideas to change up on the grill/bumper/lights combination .
If any one cares to show off teh front end of their ride, please share.
Thx!
I'm not done yet but here's what I have so far. I'll color match the upper, lower, and mid bars and paint the grille black, install a black bull bar with 2 led bars (1 flood, 1 pencil beam) to fill in the gap between the bull bar and the top of the bumper.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's the front of my '97 C1500. I was going for an "updated OEM" kind of look. Just subtle changes.

Same deal with my '97 K1500 Suburban. Non-smoked euro corners instead of the smoked ones on my C1500, and this one's still running the factory grille emblem.

Where did you get that black emblem?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

wiscomick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cheyenne to Silverado conversion with black housing headlamps and turn signals, and OEM corners. The aftermarket grille sucks ass, will be replacing with a used OEM.

You must be registered for see images attach