Looking for complete convenience center layout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSBrian

Reaction score
I have a 1997 Chevy C2500 Reg cab long bed. I'm just trying to find a complete layout for the convenience center connectors. All I can find is the connector spots are labeled with colors. I need to know what each of the plugs are for?

95sierra2500

Reaction score
I have a 1997 Chevy C2500 Reg cab long bed. I'm just trying to find a complete layout for the convenience center connectors. All I can find is the connector spots are labeled with colors. I need to know what each of the plugs are for?

here is what i have on the convenience center, i have a 95 gmc sierra 2500 long box ext. cab, and this is the same on my truck, it should be good for 95-98

If this doesnt answer your question, try this thread: http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...ness-schematitic&highlight=convenience+center

You must be registered for see images attach

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
@MurderYurFace check 95sierra2500's links. They have clear ones to save and zoom on. Wierd I was just thinkin bout this and ur reply put it to top... U some kinda witch or somethin? Haha

GMCTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Scroll through this and you will be able to see diagrams for under hood and instrument panel fuses and convenience center information. This is for the 95. I don't know if I would assume the 96+ are the same though.

GMCTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry this doesn't have the convenience center info although i am sure it did at one time as this is the same link i used to get the info originally. I believe that I have more information saved on my computer at home but I am away for a few days. Will post more later.