Looking for advice on ABS delete and disk conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Klassen

Reaction score
I've installed the 14" revelator kit and the NBS master cylinder. I'm thinking about using this Willwood proportioning valve. Is there anything else that would be required to tie this all in? I've read about possibly needing residual valves and so on but I am not sure if this would be required and if so which ones to use.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHAT VEHICLE??? What brakes did it have originally? JB5? JD7? something else?

At least the rear calipers aren't mounted improperly like so many of the low-budget, bottom-feeder kits. That's a plus.

Not thrilled about the multi-pattern stud holes on the front rotors. How do they assure rotor balance with that many holes? And I have no use for drilled/slotted rotors--profit-enhancing gimmicks. But others find them worthwhile.

No idea why you'd need residual-pressure valves.

Might want to contact the folks who made your conversion kit, see what they say about a proportioning valve. Kinda depends on how they've set up the caliper piston sizes; brake lining area, and rotor diameters. 14" rotors in front with (2-piston?) calipers, and apparently much smaller rotors in back using only single-pistons--I'm curious about the brake balance front/rear. First Guess is that it's WAY more powerful in front.

Last edited: