looking for a good radiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mindtriped

Reaction score
Any input on sizes for the trans cooling lines and how much coolant? I plan on buying 4 gallons plus a couple of distilled water. Swap seems pretty straight forward. Do these trans lines direct for or come with adapters? I'll be doing the job on Sunday morning. Thanks.
How has your Champion Radiator held up? Trying to acquire as much information on radiators for these vehicles as I can before I decide what to buy.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How has your Champion Radiator held up? Trying to acquire as much information on radiators for these vehicles as I can before I decide what to buy.
He hasn’t been here since 2022. FWIW I’m going with a champion radiator on my ‘94 K2500.

Mindtriped

Reaction score
He hasn’t been here since 2022. FWIW I’m going with a champion radiator on my ‘94 K2500.
Yeah, I think I’m going back to a stock style radiator after all my reading up about it. They just don’t make things like they used to. Here’s a link that might make you think otherwise.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I’m going back to a stock style radiator after all my reading up about it. They just don’t make things like they used to. Here’s a link that might make you think otherwise.
OE style and get the dual core.