Looking for a bench seat and seatbelt buckles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryline

Reaction score
The bench seat in my 89 is all broken on the driver side. I need a better one. Looking for a solid bench but open to 60/40. My interior is brown so that’s preferable but I really don’t care about the color.

Also need a red one for my dad’s truck.

Also need seat buckles, the ones that bolt to the floor that your seatbelt buckles into. Preferably brown but really don’t care about color.

I’m in south Mississippi and willing to drive a few hours in any direction.

thanks
Just came across your post. I know that your looking for front interior seating, seat belts. I have my rear red bench seat with all buckles in excellent conditio. I drive the truck daily and pulled the rear parts out 15-18 years ago. So just plastic wrapped in the attic in my Michigan house. if your in need. Just wanted to throw that out there. I’m heading up to Michigan next week to take care of a few things and get done early bow hunting in. Then driving back to northern Florid. if you need any of these parts I can bring them back from Michigan when I head back to Florida and we can figure out something from there. If not, just wanted to throw it out your way. Best of luck on your search.