Side shelf for my tool cart came in today, so since I had my impact driver out, I thought 'what the hell, let's tear the grille off. And for my brush guard friends out there, I would not recommend pulling the grille while the brush guard is still on. I made a few new scratches in what's left of the left side fenders clear coat. So theres that. But the install went nicely, didnt have to drill any new holes, but I just piggy backed off of the upper bumper valance bolt, and ran my wires underneath it with the factory harness. Then up with the left hand headlight assembly, and along the fender. Once the wires were cut, I spliced them in with more crimps, and then added solder to them, with heat shrink wrap to finish off the connections. I then pulled the harness out, and completely wrapped with this pretty sweet vinyl electrical tape that we get for a couple of recalls, and finally installed for the last time. Will be picking up a mirror on Saturday to try it out, but the probe seems to be working properly. On another note, LEDs came in today, so denali cluster, HVAC, headlight switch, cargo light, and reverse lights are about to get replaced, along with an upgrade!