Liitle Shop MFG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOWHNT

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get in contact with them? I found a phone number from another site but it has been disconnected. I've emailed them with no response. Did they go out of business or what? Anybody know?

Brad

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I emailed them regarding some questions I had and they responded within 3 days

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My next project is the rear disc brake swap so I reached out to these guys about their kit, got right back to me with all info I needed, immediately !!
I like their answers also and prices seem right where I want them so I think they will be the ones I use
Bobby V

DamHoodlum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used one of their rear disc brake kids for my 14 bolt conversion. They work perfect. Eric and crew are excellent to deal with

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used one of their rear disc brake kids for my 14 bolt conversion. They work perfect. Eric and crew are excellent to deal with

That's exactly what I needed to hear, I assume you have the 11" rear drum correct? Did you do the install your self? Approx. cost ??
Thanks
Bobby V

DamHoodlum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes I had the 11" brakes..

I emailed Eric some dimensions he needed for the spacers.

Everything is included, calipers, pads,all the hardware, brake lines, brackets, clips, decals..

No modifications were needed for anything. I did not have to buy a single bolt,nut, washer..

I also used braided brake lines, late model master cylinder & proportioning valve..

Was around $900 to the door and I installed it my self. It may seem expensive but this kit works awesome, emergency brake works as it should, stops a WHOLE lot better..

And I got a free tshirt............

You must be registered for see images attach