Light duty to F44

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any feedback so far ? Anything’ that you found to be particularly useful or better , have they held up good , the coating good ? Did they give you enough adjustment if you need to extend the outer tie rod more than normal . I have a 6” 2wd spindle lift so gotta compensate with the outer adjustment I was thinking about getting these just wanted to find some feedback
I just put them on the truck a couple of weeks ago, haven’t finished it up yet or aligned it. The finish is very nice and they seem to have plenty of adjustment.
You must be registered for see images attach

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good , I’m gonna go for it !
My only concerns were making sure the measurement on the existing “stock” or threads left inside of the sleeves like I said I have to back mine out a lot because I have a lift to get the alignment closer .. Not to much but still .. It’s nice to be able to see how much threading is left with these solid pieces… but for the normal job they’re perfect … suppose a little bit of measuring the threaded portion and doing the subtraction after adjusted will do the job to figure it out how much grab is still on the sleeves
If I could find outer tie- rods extended just a little would be cool.. don’t know if they exist

By the way , I def suggest using their door bushings a+++ quality , night and day and long term difference for a sagging door

Last edited:

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Noticed raw spindle : Are you guys gonna Powder coat or paint the spindle ? Looks like a super nice build so far ‘

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That’s what I thought. Any idea how it holds up? Also, is upper BJ cotter pin just not installed or just not visible?
That’s always a good call to double check !! I frikin did my whole lift spindle and wheel bearings and literally was like wtf did I do the cotter pins .. which I did but I doubled back to look , but that first drive was not fun