Lifting options for C2500s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C2Sig

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I purchased a GMC c2500 as a little project truck . I finally got the motor together, now I'm getting ready to work on the front end. I was looking for lift options. Only lifts I could find are coil spacers or a 4.5 spindle lift. I would really like to just level it for now. I hate the rake it has. Would 3 inch coil spacers give me the level look I'm looking for? I would also probably throw some 33s on it. Any advice along with some photos and details would be appreciated.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Rough country and fabtech both have 4" kits I believe. They're both level lifts so the font goes up 4" and the rear 2". A 2" spindle lift would be your best option if you're just going for a simple level with essentially no lift. It's much safer than coil spacers as well if you plan to use the truck off road at all. I have a 4" RC kit and used to have 34x12.5 tires which I had to trim the bumper but something like a 33x10.5 would fit just fine without trimming anything. Havent done much more research into other similar sized kits, but I think bds suspension has both kits. And I'm sure a little more looking and you can find other companies with the same thing.

C2Sig

Reaction score
Rough country and fabtech both have 4" kits I believe. They're both level lifts so the font goes up 4" and the rear 2". A 2" spindle lift would be your best option if you're just going for a simple level with essentially no lift. It's much safer than coil spacers as well if you plan to use the truck off road at all. I have a 4" RC kit and used to have 34x12.5 tires which I had to trim the bumper but something like a 33x10.5 would fit just fine without trimming anything. Havent done much more research into other similar sized kits, but I think bds suspension has both kits. And I'm sure a little more looking and you can find other companies with the same thing.
Those are all for 6 lugs from what I saw. I have an 8 lug and it doesn't look like much is available. I do appreciate the feedback though. I'm going to keep looking but I probably will end up going with the 4.5" spindle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk