Lifting options for C2500s

Discussion in 'Stock Suspension + Bolt On Kits' started by C2Sig, Jan 8, 2020.

1. C2Sig

C2Sig Newbie

Hey everyone, I purchased a GMC c2500 as a little project truck . I finally got the motor together, now I'm getting ready to work on the front end. I was looking for lift options. Only lifts I could find are coil spacers or a 4.5 spindle lift. I would really like to just level it for now. I hate the rake it has. Would 3 inch coil spacers give me the level look I'm looking for? I would also probably throw some 33s on it. Any advice along with some photos and details would be appreciated.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. Eliot Rotering

Eliot Rotering Newbie

Rough country and fabtech both have 4" kits I believe. They're both level lifts so the font goes up 4" and the rear 2". A 2" spindle lift would be your best option if you're just going for a simple level with essentially no lift. It's much safer than coil spacers as well if you plan to use the truck off road at all. I have a 4" RC kit and used to have 34x12.5 tires which I had to trim the bumper but something like a 33x10.5 would fit just fine without trimming anything. Havent done much more research into other similar sized kits, but I think bds suspension has both kits. And I'm sure a little more looking and you can find other companies with the same thing.

3. C2Sig

C2Sig Newbie

Those are all for 6 lugs from what I saw. I have an 8 lug and it doesn't look like much is available. I do appreciate the feedback though. I'm going to keep looking but I probably will end up going with the 4.5" spindle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk