Lifted Yukon 5.3 Swap Exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Yukon4dr

Reaction score
Hey, Ive gone through most of the threads and havent really seen anything on this, sorry if it's already out there I spend hours on different forums looking.
So I have a 1997 yukon 4x4 originally 5.7L. It has a 4" rough country lift and Im swapping a 5.3L LM7 into it.
I had to modify the stock exhaust to clear the front driveshaft when I did the lift.
The manifolds on the donor engine are cracked so they have to be replaced anyway, I know there aint much a point of wasting money on short tube headers because they dont aid in scavenging as much, but Im worrying about clearance issues of longtube headers (front driveshaft, frame, 02 location, lift drop brackets) Im on a budget and cant afford to mess up. Im looking for tips of what others have done from their experience and the best headers to use.
I can always just get new stock manifolds but I like the look of headers as well as sound and of course pwr gain as I will be putting a cam in it.

Thanks to anyone that can help:)