Lifted 2wd alignment issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ritter126

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new member here been reading for years as a guest. Ive got a 1990 Chevy c 1500. It's a lifted manual 2 wheel drive 350. I can't get it aligned because the camber is too far out on the upper control arms and I already have the upper control arms adjusted and as far as they can go. Does anybody know if there is a longer lower control arm or adjustable upper control arm available for the gmt400. I don't want to take any of the lift components off. It has a rough country 4 inch lift spindle as well as coil spring spacers and ball joint spacers. Thanks guys.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the 4" rough country lift. I also rebuilt my front end all new components. No issues with alignment so long as the tabs are knocked out. I dont have the coil spacer? Or the ball joint spacer? May be your issue. C1500 btw

Ritter126

Reaction score
The ball joint spacer goes between the ball joint and underneath the control arm. I believe I figured it out I did one side and I'm going to do the other side shortly. I drilled the ball joint holes in a little bit and it fixed the passenger side