Let's see your shops/garages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine has chickens, a bed a dresser and a bunch of random crap I'm trying to get out of it, one thing i hate about my wife is that she thinks the garage is for storage

I feel your pain, one end of my very narrow garage is full of household stuff and things for the garden and chickens. I could have a pretty decent wood shop back there if it wasn't full of junk :(

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
My son and I rent a 3 bay garage for side work. The back section is a dirt floor, so we buried it with old carpet and moved the tools and benches back there.

You must be registered for see images attach

The left side bay is used for long term projects and the compressor. Currently it houses my friend's Trans Am project

The right bay is the working bay, wish I had a lift, but I make due.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a nice 2 car garage in Yuppieville big enough for 2 disposable 4 door tin can sedans. Needed to get creative to house all my crap.

Some of those pics are a little old, like the rattle can shelves that I extended with 2x4s and yanked the 2x2 extensions and the bolt holder moved and an LT1 on a stand now sits there. I've been selling crap I know I don't need to make room for crap that I tell myself I need. Trying to make it suck less for the day that I move out.

gd1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Moved into a house owned by my girlfriends grandfather. He passed away 3 years ago, and we are now looking after it to keep it in the family. 2 acres on the lake, surrounded by water, quite a beautiful view. Has a 24x28 heated shop, as well as a 16x24 unheated garage beside it, which I use for storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Moved into a house owned by my girlfriends grandfather. He passed away 3 years ago, and we are now looking after it to keep it in the family. 2 acres on the lake, surrounded by water, quite a beautiful view. Has a 24x28 heated shop, as well as a 16x24 unheated garage beside it, which I use for storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Propose immediately!

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Here's my barn, overall its 30x60, but about 30x45 of it is enclosed with a nice concrete floor. Here's a couple pictures, first of when I moved in in 2012, and the others are random shots from the past couple years/months

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Nice view outside the barn this evening, GMT is all blown apart inside