Let's see your shops/garages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Today's progress
You must be registered for see images attach

I actually got the 94 in :D:D:D with enough room to work around it

2 Sweet

Oozing Machismo
Reaction score
Started working on the garage. It was beginning to look too cluttered, specifically the unfinished wall.

I wanted to make it look more finished, but didn't want to deal with the hassle of drywall or the cost of shiplap or pattern board or whatever. So I hung some OSB and disassembled some free pallets I picked up. Here's how it's looking now....

There's still a lot of things I want to change, but this is a big step in the right direction.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
Seeing all these work spaces makes me jealous. My "garage" is out in the sun in the front yard most of the time. But I got a buddy who has a shop with a couple of lifts that we work out of from time to time.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Seeing all these work spaces makes me jealous. My "garage" is out in the sun in the front yard most of the time. But I got a buddy who has a shop with a couple of lifts that we work out of from time to time.
Some day I'll have a shop with a lift. Personal use only though. I'm not going to wrench for work ever again.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
Some day I'll have a shop with a lift. Personal use only though. I'm not going to wrench for work ever again.

Well, it's kind of an "afterhours" type of shop. They do work on other people's vehicles during the day but after sundown it's a free for all out there. I've had some of my favorite vehicles out there on those lifts like my 85 C10 454 swap, 93 C1500 350, and now my 91 C1500 350. Good times.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Speaking of lifts real quick what brand do most of you guys recommend? I kno bendpak is one of the most recommended, any others? Got a couple family members all wanting to get lifts

2 Sweet

Oozing Machismo
Reaction score
Here's how the garage is looking nowadays...

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Speaking of lifts real quick what brand do most of you guys recommend? I kno bendpak is one of the most recommended, any others? Got a couple family members all wanting to get lifts
Rotary. Damn good lifts.

Tyler/T-Unit

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Perusing through this thread got me thinking again; it'd be pretty nice to have a 25x30 shop with a nice Bendpak 4-post lift. With an interior kind of like what @2 Sweet has on his garage wall;

Someday. I hope. Working on **** outside gets old when it's not nice and sunny out.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rotary. Damn good lifts.
Tyler/T-Unit

Thanks I'll have to check them out.

Perusing through this thread got me thinking again; it'd be pretty nice to have a 25x30 shop with a nice Bendpak 4-post lift. With an interior kind of like what @2 Sweet has on his garage wall;
Someday. I hope. Working on **** outside gets old when it's not nice and sunny out.

Or when it's 110° + and no shade.
Currently my shop is overrun with pups right now so I'm outside.
Why a 4 post? Only ask cause most prefer the 2 post