Lets see them 8 lugs!! 2500-3500 Photo thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
hey why are they upside down?????

If you upload them from photobucket you can select the orientation of the picture, with ease.. And they show up big on the forum :)

Nice boat! Must be one of the larger ones that Osprey puts out, eh? I usually see them in the ~24' to 28' flavour down here. Not exactly sure what they have in their line up, mind you.
PS, sweet burb :)

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
Thanks. I didn't like the color combo at first, but it has grown on me. It's not that common around here.

Same here concerning my bike.
My wife liked the colors immediately, but it later grew on me.
It kinda gives my bike a 50's retro look.
The red on it has a little candy to it.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Same here concerning my bike.
My wife liked the colors immediately, but it later grew on me.
It kinda gives my bike a 50's retro look.
The red on it has a little candy to it.

My VTX is illusion blue (blurple). My buddies call it grimmace.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My favorite color combo on these trucks, i want one with PYO wheels!

Thanks. I originally wanted PY0's, but they look too skinny to me (like the factory steel wheels do). That's why I went with the 8.5" wide H2 wheels. They look a little more aggressive. Once I get a good set of tires (285/70-17s) with a more aggressive tread, I think the truck will look great. I also plan to add a wheel spacer in the back to get the rear wheels out further like the fronts are.

This is all subjective and we each have our different tastes as to what looks better.

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
Thanks. I originally wanted PY0's, but they look too skinny to me (like the factory steel wheels do). That's why I went with the 8.5" wide H2 wheels. They look a little more aggressive. Once I get a good set of tires (285/70-17s) with a more aggressive tread, I think the truck will look great. I also plan to add a wheel spacer in the back to get the rear wheels out further like the fronts are.

This is all subjective and we each have our different tastes as to what looks better.

I don't like the different track width with the single wheel 8 lug 400's also.
I would do the rear spacers.