Lets see them 8 lugs!! 2500-3500 Photo thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I tries searching but maybe some has the quick answer........What is the go to steel 8 lug rim if I want to run the Sqarebody style hubcap? I have seen some use the Ford E250/F250(but from what years?) or an aftermarket with nubs. With then, It looks like I have to get the 3/4 ton specific 12in diameter cap, right?
Yup the square body 8 lug dog dish cap has 6 of the black segments on the front (the 5 lug version has 5). 12" diameter sounds about right, I have one but not at the RV park!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's my big boy, moving a couple of trailers here at the RV park this evening.
I want another camper so bad, and this isn't helping.
----------
Snapped a pic the other day of my crew, it's such a good looking truck even with how rough the body is.

Attachments

• PXL_20230725_000053572.jpg
    PXL_20230725_000053572.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 12

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
I want another camper so bad, and this isn't helping.
----------
Snapped a pic the other day of my crew, it's such a good looking truck even with how rough the body is.
I want those wheels....every time the yards get some in, I'm broke!
And yes the big long beds are sexy....

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want those wheels....every time the yards get some in, I'm broke!
And yes the big long beds are sexy....
Funny enough I'm going to be replacing the PY0s; only problem is I don't know which rims. These are Eagle Alloy 058s and the ones on my K2500 are 186s; I'm torn as to which truck is going to get these. If I put these on the red truck the crew is getting the 168s.
I was gonna sell the PY0s, but I think I'll polish them up and tuck them away somewhere, these are probably the nicest used ones I've come across and I'd kick myself if I lost em or got rid of them.
But they're easy enough to replace, I'll just have to see how I feel once I get new tires ordered for these rims.

Attachments

• PXL_20230726_204726754.jpg
    PXL_20230726_204726754.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 4

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Funny enough I'm going to be replacing the PY0s; only problem is I don't know which rims. These are Eagle Alloy 058s and the ones on my K2500 are 186s; I'm torn as to which truck is going to get these. If I put these on the red truck the crew is getting the 168s.
I was gonna sell the PY0s, but I think I'll polish them up and tuck them away somewhere, these are probably the nicest used ones I've come across and I'd kick myself if I lost em or got rid of them.
But they're easy enough to replace, I'll just have to see how I feel once I get new tires ordered for these rims.
Yeah the ones I had, that @Dravec bought last year, were really nice. They were new truck takeoffs from a 2500 NBS Burb, we got em at a garage sale, believe it or not! Still had to give some $$ for them. If I'd have known I was gonna get a big metal kid to use them on,I woulda kept them. But at the time I needed the money worse than the wheels. Bought them for my '90 square Burb R2500, but never got them on it.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Yeah the ones I had, that @Dravec bought last year, were really nice. They were new truck takeoffs from a 2500 NBS Burb, we got em at a garage sale, believe it or not! Still had to give some $$ for them. If I'd have known I was gonna get a big metal kid to use them on,I woulda kept them. But at the time I needed the money worse than the wheels. Bought them for my '90 square Burb R2500, but never got them on it.
I've still not got those PY0s on a truck. They're still sitting stacked in the corner of the shop. Debating what I'm gonna do with them at this point. Kinda wanting a C2500 to put them on. Because I need another truck like a hole in the head. :roflsquared:

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
If I get some, then I'll need to get new tires too. The ones on the truck are fine, so with what tires are going for, that's not in the near future.....

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've still not got those PY0s on a truck. They're still sitting stacked in the corner of the shop. Debating what I'm gonna do with them at this point. Kinda wanting a C2500 to put them on. Because I need another truck like a hole in the head. :roflsquared:
C2500 is a good choice.